Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers

Mothers Day has become one of my favorite holidays. How wonderful to have a day to honor motherhood and womanhood. Where would we be without the amazing women in our lives? Thank heavens for good mothers! We love you!

To read a little more about our mothers, see my post from last year, "In Honor of Our Mothers."


Motherhood is the most wonderful and precious experience I have ever had.


We want to wish a special Happy Mothers Day and congratulations to Aaron's sister, Elise, who had her first baby yesterday, a girl named Oakley. (And congrats to her husband, Dave, too.)

7 comments:

Jaimie said...

Love this post. I wish I had pictures of Brian's mom like that. Hmm.... maybe I'll have her send me some. LOVE the pic of you and mom--so cute! And how cool for Elise. That's fun. Hope everything went well for her.

Chelsea said...

I need to get the pictures of me and my Mom on a disk or something. I love the pictures of you with your Mom and Aaron with his Mom when he was a baby. Cute Cute.

Mandy said...

great post! You inspired me to do mine :-)

Emily Petty said...

I love the picture of you and Jack!

Jessica said...

I'm sorry I've been so bad about commenting recently -- I LOVED the pictures in this post!!! Kay is visiting us this weekend, let's try to Skype.

Elise said...

Thanks for the congrats! I love being a mom! I love the pictures of you and Aaron with your moms. Becoming a mom really makes you appreciate what they went through.

BrookieT said...

Great post- I loved your Mom's Day post last year too. I think my mom had the same hair-do as yours in the older picture- back in the day.