Ahhhh So cute! What on earth IS that weird looking animal? It looks calm though....good sign. hee hee
So fun! I love the zoo! Think we'll go again this summer.
Oooh, look at that little tummy you've got! How cute. What is that animal, a Tapir? I am so glad you have friends where you are. They are so vital.
what is that animal! How fun to go to the zoo!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Ahhhh So cute! What on earth IS that weird looking animal? It looks calm though....good sign. hee hee
So fun! I love the zoo! Think we'll go again this summer.
Oooh, look at that little tummy you've got! How cute. What is that animal, a Tapir? I am so glad you have friends where you are. They are so vital.
what is that animal! How fun to go to the zoo!
Post a Comment