Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Monday Outing

For two nights we had a friend come stay with us, a lady that worked with me at the law firm in DC. She was passing through Germany. On Monday we went to Frankenstein's Castle, and the weather was beautiful!
Here is Jack at the tower lookout.



The forests on the hill leading up to the castle were so pretty, I had to take pictures. It really reminded me of Maryland. I miss the eastern U.S. so much.



Then we went to the playground.


And unrelated to the outing above, Jack likes to cross his feet while he is sitting in his high chair. I think it's cute.

4 comments:

Jaimie said...

FUN! But no picture of the castle? I'm reading Frankenstein (Brian's recommendation) right now and totally loving it. It's way good. Not that I have much time to read... but when I do! Jack is so cute. Love the slide picture. And the crossing the legs. Wish we were closer!

Mandy said...

Girl, I can't believe you walked up all those stairs to the tower of the castle with a toddler AND a big belly! Wow! :-)

CB said...

Great pictures and what a fun outing!

I am totally looking forward to our visit to Germany !

I hope you are feeling good. If you are out walking and taking stairs you must be.

BrookieT said...

Cool outing- and the scenery is SO beautiful! Did you feel creepy there?