Aaron's amazing sister, Elise, MADE this diaper bag, wipes case and blanket for us, and we just received them in the mail. Wow! It makes me want to learn more sewing. Thank you, Elise, for the beautiful gifts! I love them.
Ooh, is that a diaper case too? I wish I had diaper cases--I have 2 sizes of diapers and 1 size pullups in my bag. It can get confusing! How exciting! I love them! So cute. I just use those black ones free from the hospital... oh well, they work.
4 comments:
oh wow! that's amazing! So pretty and crafty!
I'm so glad you like them! I was in such a sewing frenzy it was nice to have people to sew for!
Ooh, is that a diaper case too? I wish I had diaper cases--I have 2 sizes of diapers and 1 size pullups in my bag. It can get confusing! How exciting! I love them! So cute. I just use those black ones free from the hospital... oh well, they work.
Quite adorable- such talent!
Post a Comment