Thursday, March 5, 2009

Our Favorite Soldier



My baby brother, Dallon (age 20), leaves on Saturday to begin his 1-year deployment in Afghanistan. I have been dreading this day since he was young, as we knew he was planning to join the military. Dallon is a very special person in our family. We will be praying for his safe return. We love you, Dallon!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

I love this picture! We also pray for him all the time. Despite the dangers, I hope that he will be able to do some real good over there.

Love you all,
Aunt Lisa

Mandy said...

I hope his unit stays safe and that everyone returns home ok!

Emily Petty said...

Good luck to Dallon!

Rachel said...

I love him too. We are praying for him every day!

BrookieT said...

Wow, definitely a family resemblance! I am sure you guys are all so proud of him. I hope the time goes fast and that he returns soon.

Chelsea said...

We'll be praying for Dallon along with Sean also. Hoping for both of their safe return.

Anonymous said...

He is in our prayers too.