I should have posted about this a long time ago. Jack started walking about 1.5 months ago...at age 18.5 months. I thought the day would never come! He practiced a little more every day, and now he walks all the time. (Sorry, I have yet to get a good video of this, which is why I delayed this post. I do not know how to rotate this.)
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Yay for Jack!
And you look fabulous at 26 weeks, by the way! Thanks for posting pictures, I love seeing the changes.
If you have a windows computer there should be Windows Movie Maker preinstalled. There you can open your movie in there and under movie effects there are three different ways to rotate. I just figured this out a while ago and it is seriously helpful! Then you can save it to your computer and it will forever be the way you want it! :) If the program is not on there you can download it for free on the web. I don't know about Mac computers, but I am sure they have a movie making program that would include that feature as well. Hope that helps!
That is great! I kept meaning to ask you if he was walking yet. I guess he just took his time :D
Cute video!
Yay Jack. I'm glad he's finally decided to walk.
Woooo! Look at him go!
Post a Comment