I've been cutting Aaron's hair since we got married. Now I cut Jack's hair too. It is not easy cutting the hair of a 1-year-old person! Thankfully he has less hair so it doesn't take too long. Before & After
I have tried and tried to cut Gregs hair...you NEED to give me a lesson! I can never seem to make a smooth transition from longer hair on top to short hair in the back.
Hey that looks pretty good! It helps if they will hold still, but that's an almost impossible request with most little guys. Now that Matthew is almost three, he's getting the hang of it. Cute pictures!
5 comments:
Nice hair cutting skills. I'm still getting the hang of it. Your poor brother...
I love Jack's lip in those pictures haha it's the cutest thing ever!
Can we come to your house for haircuts?
I have tried and tried to cut Gregs hair...you NEED to give me a lesson! I can never seem to make a smooth transition from longer hair on top to short hair in the back.
Hey that looks pretty good! It helps if they will hold still, but that's an almost impossible request with most little guys. Now that Matthew is almost three, he's getting the hang of it. Cute pictures!
Oh, no! Did he bump his chin during the haircut?? Good job, though!
Post a Comment