That top picture is cute, you look good. Yeah, kind of big though. :)
Ha Ha I was thinking the opposite you look so tiny to me. Just a cute little bump.
wow~! one more is coming~!
Harm you are really cute pregnant. I want to be pregnant too!!!
I don't know about the last comment- I usually want to skip the whole pregnancy part! But you look so cute.
I know, i always think, there is NO way i can get any bigger! but i always do....you are sooo cute though, I'd love to be as petite as you are when I am pregnant! isn't it awkward holding a toddler while sporting a huge belly?? I hated it.
You look so cute!! I know it doesn't feel that way though. Less than 13 weeks left!
Too funny! I love it!!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
That top picture is cute, you look good. Yeah, kind of big though. :)
Ha Ha I was thinking the opposite you look so tiny to me.
Just a cute little bump.
wow~! one more is coming~!
Harm you are really cute pregnant. I want to be pregnant too!!!
I don't know about the last comment- I usually want to skip the whole pregnancy part! But you look so cute.
I know, i always think, there is NO way i can get any bigger! but i always do....you are sooo cute though, I'd love to be as petite as you are when I am pregnant! isn't it awkward holding a toddler while sporting a huge belly?? I hated it.
You look so cute!! I know it doesn't feel that way though. Less than 13 weeks left!
Too funny! I love it!!!
Post a Comment