Jack knows a lot of words, including many animals, and some animal sounds...
This is a video my parents took of him making his car noise, which is does almost constantly throughout the day. He almost always walks around the house with at least one car in hand. They are his favorite toys. This sound is also his word for car.
All dressed and ready to go out on the bike. (I just love this. Kids are so cute.)



5 comments:
aw those animal noises are soooo cute!
Yay for flowers! So cute "moo". And love the bike pic. Where'd you buy the helmet?
I love the animal sounds - that's Frank's current favorite thing too. I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever - hopefully we can catch up this week!
Look at him talking! He's growing so fast! I love the noises. I am so excited for Spring too!!
What a cutie!! Don't you love the internet? It makes it sooo much easier to keep in touch!
I did get off of facebook, though. I was spending too much time on it =0). What's your email address so we can keep in touch? Mine is jan.southwick@gmail.com
Post a Comment