Today some men came and started digging the foundation for a new house directly behind our next door neighbors. Our house used to be on the edge of town, but many new houses have already gone up nearby. I was hoping it would be a while before they started on the lots that will block our view. Things used to be quiet here during the day, although we could sometimes hear nails being pounded into the new roofs nearby. Now we will have the building noises right next to us for the next few months. I am not happy. But Jack did enjoy watching the digger today.
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Oh man, that sucks! I thought they would fill in the lots near the other houses first. But, Jack got to do a lot of DRDRDRDRDRRDRDR. If I were there he would have got a close up view of the digger. We could have watched for a long time.
UGH!
How sad that you're losing your scenery. At least Jack was having fun, and possibly you'll get some new neighbors with kids Jack's age. Try to stay positive. At least there's always the country in Idaho when you visit.
Lucky you! Do you think you'll move to another place anyway? Probably not, since you just got there...
I hate that they are digging so close to your house! Although, hey, it might be good since Jack likes to watch them--it's better than watching the TV! We had the same problem in our old house, they started building a house on our street, it was really loud and the road was blocked off a lot of the time, which was awful since we were the last house at a cul-de-sac. We couldn't leave the house sometimes!
Post a Comment