Thursday, August 14, 2008

Second Day in Deutschland

If you only knew the @#$ I went through to get these posted....

View of Wiesbaden from one of the wings of the hotel

A park on the way to the downtown area. Reminds me of the Sound of Music.

A small German grocery store near our new house. I love to see the bicycles out front.

the street we will be living on

the front entry of our new house. Cool mail box, huh?

father and son reunited

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, Altogether too much screwing off going on around here. dad

BrookieT said...

Yay! Germany pictures!! It's so nice and green. *sigh* I'm proud of your tenacity of getting your posts on. You must have known how many people were dying to see and read all. We can't wait for you to get settled. Your area looks beautiful!

Emily Petty said...

Your pictures look so pretty - and that pic does look like the Sound of Music! Your house and neighborhood look great - we can't wait to come see you guys.

Lindsey said...

I am so jealous of your new adventure. Europe is my absolute favorite place. If it is at all possible we'll come visit. If it doesn't happen, enjoy every minute, go as many places as possible and eat lots of Magnum bars for me they are sooo good.

Mandy said...

yay, you finally got the chance to blog! Your new house looks neat! Can't wait to see it. If you want to blog on wednesday we have highspeed dsl so you are totally welcome to use it!

Anonymous said...

I'm SO coming to visit!!!

-jax
oh and Britt's coming too! p.s. thanks for bein at the wedding Harm i'm SO SO SO glad you were there. it was fun!

Elise said...

Cute pictures! I can't believe you're actually there. It is SO pretty. I can't wait to come visit!

Chelsea said...

Looks beautiful and I'm glad you're finally on the ground again and not on the plane with Jack. How was he by the way? It looks like he's really excited to see his Dad again finally. They're so cute together reading a book. Awe.

Jason and Jamie said...

The pictures are great! I'm glad you all made it over there ok. I'm excited to hear about all of your adventures!