Jack started playing with some paint cans, and somehow the lid popped off one of them. I came around the corner to find him playing in this paint puddle. I was horrified! Thankfully, my mom and I were able to get it all off the carpet after LOTS of wet vacuuming. Jack's pajamas -- I felt the effort would be futile. You can't see it but his pants were soaked in paint from the knee down.
Monday, August 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Ah! Oh my goodness - that's horrible - so funny too, of course I only think that because I didn't have to clean it up! How did Jack fall asleep on the 4-wheeler. That's a very cute picture of him and your Dad. I'm very impressed that you and your Mom were able to get the paint up - that's the kind of event that you'd probably prefer happened in your own house, on your own carpet, but if not there, than your Mom's. I can only imagine how horrified I would be if that happened to me at a friends house or my in-laws!!
Woah that sounds like Sam. He has not done anything with paint yet(perhaps because we don't have any...) but he definitely lives for the thrill of a good huge mess. Can't wait to meet little Jack! -Mandy, too lazy to sign in ;-)
Wow. I thought it was barf or poop from the first picture. What a mess. Did he at least have fun playing in it before he got in trouble? I guess next time you'll have to check the lids on the paint cans. At least he didn't eat any. I imagine you handled the situation calmly, but from the look on Jack's face he knows he's in trouble. Poor kiddo.
My little brother did that once when we were little! He had gotten up early vefore anyone (which he still does) and got into the paint and was smearing it all over himself and the walls for hours.
Wow, that is a mess!!! I think that it is crazy that Jack and Liam have the same birthday. We feel bad that we missed Jaxon's wedding. So are you still on this side of pond? When do you head over to Germany?
Tom and Lindsey
Post a Comment