Saturday, August 2, 2008

Saturday

The kids love to play on the trampoline (with supervision). The two girls are my sister's daughters, Hallee (9 months) & Elsie (2 years). It's fun for Jack to have cousins to play with.

Tonight we all went out to eat at my parents' favorite restaurant, Texas Roadhouse. We had ribs -- yum!!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

It's crazy to think that your parents have 3 grandkids already. I always thought we would all get married at about the same time and our kids would grow up together.
And now you're on your way to another country. I guess I'll have to start saving my pennies so I can come visit. Oh and get a passport.
It looks like Jack liked the ribs since he has bbq sauce all over his face. He's a cute kid. Maybe someday I'll get to meet him.

Petty Family said...

Cute pictures of the kids!

BrookieT said...

Very cute kids. Yay, to have cousins! Jim is intrigued with the title of that restaurant...I think his mouth began to instantly water when I mentioned it. when do you leave?