Wednesday, August 13, 2008

First Day in Deutschland

Trying to keep him occupied in the airport.

Germany from the air

jet-lagged baby: He looks so tired!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well thanks for getting it posted Harmony - I can imagine it was tough (think you'll find that doing a lot of things in Germany will seem tough until you get it figured out). I've missed your updates over the last couple of weeks. Hope this means things are beginning to settle down a bit.
New house looks great!

Bill

Jessica said...

Glad you made it, and it's great to get the update! I've been wondering how you guys were doing. Can't wait to visit -- it looks beautiful.

BrookieT said...

How do you like the food?

Chelsea said...

Jack's head barely poking out over the table is sooo cute. Looked like he was glad to be looking out the window for a moment. I hope it won't be too hard for you to keep us updated.
Love you guys.