My British neighbor laughed at me when I said I liked this neighborhood. It's a "village." Down the street from our house... Every little village has a church, and they all look very similar to this.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I take it you can talk with your neighbors now? There were tears leaving your neighbors you couldn't even talk to. It's going to be bad in a few years when you leave.
3 comments:
I take it you can talk with your neighbors now? There were tears leaving your neighbors you couldn't even talk to. It's going to be bad in a few years when you leave.
I love how English it looks! What a lovely little village you have. How nice to be able to talk to everyone now, right?
I love the hamlet/village/town distinction. So very BRITISH to classify everything so precisely.
Oooooh, these pictures make me HAPPY. I cannot wait to join you there, my friend!!!
Post a Comment