When Jack is at school, Lucas actually gets to play with the cars in peace.
(L) watching a movie; (R) sandbox (I love Lucas's chubby face looking down)

(L) Lucas really loves yogurt; (R) Sometimes we wake up to this in the morning. Lots of air traffic over our house.
silly kids

(L) Introducing the newest member of the family, the Honda Odyssey, acquired a few months ago. We sold the Civic (and actually saw it being driven on base yesterday). I fought the van idea for a long time, maintaining I was too young to drive one, but the kids really love it and we love the space.
(R) This is our cul de sac where the kids love to run around. That's our house and car port.

(L) I've always loved this mailbox. You'd be surprised how many idiots still ring the bell, even with the sign up. (The doorbell is on the mailbox.)
(R) I've always loved this flower in the front bed. It smells so good.
(R) I often find Lucas asleep like this.



1 comment:
What sweet boys- I can't believe how big they have gotten!
Post a Comment