Thursday, May 12, 2011

Singing Songs

I sing to the kids quite a lot, especially at nap and bedtime. They've started singing along.

"My Heavenly Father Loves Me" -- Verse 1


"My Heavenly Father Loves Me" -- Verse 2


"ABC" part 1


"ABC" part 2

3 comments:

Milly said...

That is so freaking cute. Holy cow, I can't believe how big Lucas is! I always think of him as a baby. I love this! Good job posting. :)

Brittany H said...

haha that's freaking cute! I love how serious Jack looks on the second verse of Heavenly Father loves me.

Emily Petty said...

I love it!!! So cute - I love how Jack starts the 2nd verse to Heavenly Father on his own! You know, of course, that the best way to promote musicality in young children and for their adult years is to sing with them when they are small. They're lucky to have such a talented Mommy.