Saturday, January 22, 2011

Christmas 2010

We celebrated a quiet Christmas this year, as we didn't have any visitors. Jack and Lucas had a great time opening presents, but it was probably a little too much for them, as they got a lot of new things and seemed to be a bit overstimulated by it all. Maybe we'll try to space the opening presents a bit more next year.


(Above) Jack's and Lucas' new train set. Unfortunately we didn't think to buy a train table before-hand, so Lucas ensured that the train tracks didn't stay together for long. We really wish more companies shipped to APO addresses- we're having trouble finding a decent-priced train table that can be shipped to our address. So the train set is in storage until we can get a table since we don't want Lucas to lose some of the pieces when he comes through the train tracks like Godzilla.

(L) Lucas was enthralled by Mr. Potato Head. It kept him entertained longer than any other toy on Christmas day. (R) The Little Drummer Boy

(Above) More presents

(L) Not sure if this was taken on Christmas day. (R) We had a white Christmas, which made Harmony real happy.

5 comments:

CB said...

Your family is so cute! Glad you had a good Christmas. Your boys are getting so big and they are very handsome guys!

Anonymous said...

Great posts Harm and Aaron. Godzilla? Dallon? Lucas, Sounds familiar.

Mandy said...

I am so glad you got a white Christmas!! Oh yes, Christmas is a madhouse with the frantic rush to open presents. This year it was better and we slowed it down a bit but last year it was practically a free for all. I definitely prefer a slower pace! We got our train table off of Craigslist for $40! I love it! I hope you can find a good priced one to ship to you soon.

Jessica said...

Charli comes through the tracks like godzilla, too!

Kay said...

I enjoyed all your recent posts. Rome is a beautiful city. The castles in Germany are fun for kids to visit! I have good memories of my kids running around the various castles along the Rhine & pretending to be knights. Having so many great photos may help your sons to remember some of this.