(Aaron wrote today's posts)
I caught a cheap Ryanair flight to Rome to meet my Dad to do some sight-seeing last week. Europe has several discount airlines that offer extremely cheap airfares. I booked this flight less than 2 weeks in advance and it still cost only about 50 euros (roughly $70). Rome is my favorite city so I was happy to find an excuse to go back.
(Above) Piazza Navona- a beautiful square where all sorts of artists were selling their paintings. I ended up buying a couple of them.
(Above) One of my favorite sites in Rome, the Colosseum. I couldn't resist doing the tour again.
(Ab0ve) Anyone who has watched Angels and Demons should recognize these two sites. On the left is Castel Sant'Angelo. On the right is Piazza del Popolo.
(Above) The Spanish Steps
(L) The Trevi Fountain- only a 5-minute walk from my hotel, Hotel Giardino. I definitely recommend this hotel since it's cheap and located within walking distance of most of Rome's famous sites. (R) Monument to Vittorio Emanuele II



3 comments:
Fabulous pictures! Rome is such a beautiful city. We visited all these sites when we were there 18 months ago. These pictures bring back great memories.
I love that you went up on top of the Basillica - Great view!!
Not gonna lie that looks AWESOME and I'm jealous once more. Haha
Great pictures Aaron - did you guys get a new camera? I know Harmony was talking about one . . .I think. Anyway, glad your trip was great - climbing to the top of St. Peter's is really cool, huh?! Frank and I did it when we were dating - too bad we couldn't all do it with the kids last time!
Post a Comment