He is AWESOME on a riding toy -- whether or not that is its intended purpose! :)
Ella still has trouble steering and she is THREE. Not only does she seriously lack coordination, she is of the I-have-trouble-doing-two-things-at-once mentality. She comes by that honestly.
After all that work Lucas had to do to get on the couch, he deserves a movie!!! CUTE! ;-)
I also saw a balance bike in the movie! How does Jack like it? Lucas seems like he'd like wheel buggy if you still have one! Oh yes, we ride everything around here. We also like to stand on two cars and pretend they are skates. I don't like it when they do that.
5 comments:
He is AWESOME on a riding toy -- whether or not that is its intended purpose! :)
Ella still has trouble steering and she is THREE. Not only does she seriously lack coordination, she is of the I-have-trouble-doing-two-things-at-once mentality. She comes by that honestly.
After all that work Lucas had to do to get on the couch, he deserves a movie!!! CUTE! ;-)
I also saw a balance bike in the movie! How does Jack like it? Lucas seems like he'd like wheel buggy if you still have one! Oh yes, we ride everything around here. We also like to stand on two cars and pretend they are skates. I don't like it when they do that.
Lucas is sooooo big and soooo cute!!!
How do those little toes know to dig into the cushion feeling to grasp the ribbing around the side. Those cute little buggers.
I love Lucas's little laugh when you catch him. He's so big now.
It's funny, my son can't say "movie", it sounds more like "Yoo-bee".
What a Ham!! He's so cute.
Post a Comment