So awesome! I love Jack's eye-roll near the end of the video. He is like, "Seriously? Two notes?? Next time let's pick something more challenging, Mom." :)
Ah! I LOVE it! That is so adorable, Harmony! He did great and obviously loved it! I'm going to have to copy you...and you think you don't know how to teach music...whatever!
7 comments:
Can you come and teach Max next we are struggling with Jingle Bells over here.
JW
So awesome! I love Jack's eye-roll near the end of the video. He is like, "Seriously? Two notes?? Next time let's pick something more challenging, Mom." :)
cute, cute. i love it. they eye roll was awesome, as were the changes of pace. he was just trying to keep you on your toes, right?
Cute Harm. Good job Jack!
Wonderful!
That is too cute! His rhythm is better than some adults I know.
Ah! I LOVE it! That is so adorable, Harmony! He did great and obviously loved it! I'm going to have to copy you...and you think you don't know how to teach music...whatever!
Post a Comment