At the Ward Halloween party
I'm am getting a lot of use out of this costume that I purchased for $2.33! Each kid wears it twice.
Jack enjoyed the party and trick-or-treating very much.
There are very few kids in our ward, and not even all of them came to the party. It was very poorly attended (our ward is not good at parties). Below is what Jack collected from trick-or-treating. It's kind-of sad, but this is all a 3-year-old needs, I guess. He was happy.
This morning...
(L) Jack likes to pull a chair into the kitchen, open cabinets, and help himself to whatever. He is not supposed to do this. Many times I keep a gate in front of the kitchen. But this morning I came from the other room to find this.
(R) As a gift Jack received one of these 3D picture viewers with slides, and he's really enjoyed it. I didn't even know they still made these; what a great idea! Thank you, Uncle Aleks!



2 comments:
Well, at least Jack was sharing his "Oh's" with Lucas! :)
Cute costumes! Kate LOVED Jack as Tigger. We might have to borrow that one in a few years...
P.S. SEVEN measly pieces of candy?! PATHETIC!! :)
Post a Comment