Jack's new favorite treat is Dum-Dums, and he asks for them daily. When Jack gets one, Lucas puts up a fuss until he gets one too.
Lucas splashing in the water on top of the sandbox. I love his face in the photo.
(L) Occasionally we will get a circus come and set up behind our house. They'll put on a few shows on one weekend, then leave.
(R) We like to take family bike rides on the weekends when the weather is nice. My favorite trails are through the forest.
Here's our house. I love it when these trees change color. This was a couple weeks ago. The leaves have all fallen off now. It's been about 50 degrees this week, nice fall weather.
(L) Jack likes to lie in front of the heater after a bath. I remember doing this.
(R) The first time Lucas actually sat down to watch a movie with Jack. I shouldn't be excited, but I was. He is not an easy one to contain.
(L) Getting the last little bit of soup out of the bowl; (R) Aaron's birthday breakfast.
Aaron had a birthday this month, and the boys enjoyed the cake.
When Jack is in school, Lucas gets to play with all Jack's favorite cars. (He looks unusually chubby in this picture.)
We carved our pumpkin to take to the trunk-or-treat. Jack wanted a scary face. I think Jack is going to be pretty excited once he figures out how trick-or-treating works. This is the first year he's understood holidays. He loves birthdays and is excited for Christmas.



4 comments:
Fall is GLORIOUS! Your house and the trails through the forest are beautiful in their autumnal colors. And your boys are ALWAYS gorgeous.
E and K love Dum-Dums too. Kate asks for "poppies" (lollipops) on a daily basis. It probably doesn't help that I bought a HUGE bag to hand out for Trick-or-Treat... :)
Happy birthday to Aaron!
Wonderful pictures of your perfect family.
Good pictures!
Dum dums are so perfect for kids! Small but they satisfy. I totally take them to church! Good because they last so long.
Happy Birthday to Aaron! That bacon looks SO good. Haha. And what kind of cake is that?
I love little space heaters.
Okay, you need to change your blog so you comment in a separate window, so I can look at the post as I comment and not forget anything. :)
Cute pumpkin. Yeah, holidays are WAY better when your kids know what's going on and get excited about it. I'm glad Jack does now, so at least that helps your Germany holidays a little.
CAN'T WAIT TO COME SEE THOSE BOYS!!
Post a Comment