Friday, October 1, 2010

September Recap


(L) Playing cars; (R) These two love popcorn.

(L) First glimpse of autumn on our walk from the park. I can't believe it's autumn already.
(R) Watching Daddy leave for work.


(L) This never happens. He's in the process of moving from two naps to one.
(R) Jack sometimes gets to watch a movie while Lucas takes a nap.

(L) There's a man who comes and trains his horse frequently in the lot behind our house. (Dad, it reminds me of some of those old horse movies we used to watch, like "Justin Morgan Had a Horse.")
(R) This is Lucas's first time wearing real sneakers, and they look so cute on him!

We love these silly kids.

Rolling around on the blankets. I loved to do this when I was a kid.

7 comments:

Aubrey said...

All these photos are sweet, but I especially love the one of the boys watching Aaron leave for work. So precious!

Aubrey said...

All these photos are sweet, but I especially love the one of the boys watching Aaron leave for work. So precious!

Jaimie said...

SO FUNNY--Aaron looks like Jack while playing cars.
Rolling in the blankets is fun. Remember "Mr. Turtle"?
Cute pictures. I love them all!

Brittany H said...

Could they get any cuter? I love the video!

Mandy said...

Lucas is such an adorable dumpling! I love the one of him in his blue longjohns, looking at the camera. Precious! Jack is soooo tall. You have cute kids!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BrookieT said...

I can't believe how big your boys are! Especially Jack!