Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My Birthday

The day after my birthday, I went out to eat with some girlfriends (not a birthday occasion, just a girls night out). Then afterward we had dessert at one friend's house, and she had a birthday candle for me.

This tells you what great friends I have. You probably know I have an obsession with Yankee Candles. These girls each picked out one scent and gave it to me as a collective birthday gift. I was thrilled, to say the least!

And this is the cake Aaron got for me from the German grocery store. I wish you all could taste it.
As a family we went on Saturday to a delicious Asian buffet in our town. Boy, do I love that place!

4 comments:

Brittany H said...

happy Birthday! Looks like you had a good one. That cake looks YUMMY.

Sharon said...

What fun birthday celebrations! And that cake looks divine!

Jaimie said...

Oh my freak! HOW RUDE! I forgot to tell you happy birthday. Oh my gosh... I suck.
You look cute though. SO nice of them for the candles. :) And the cake looks way good!

Mandy said...

oh my goodness, how sweet! I am more than a little jealous. that pie looks totally delish.