Jack had a morning birthday party. We had strawberry banana pancakes with candles. Jack got to help make them like Curious George does in one of Jack's favorite books, Curious George Makes Pancakes.
Checking out the new presents.
It was an exciting two days. The night before Jack's birthday, Aaron hit his head on a door, and we spent 2.5 hours with the kids in the ER so he could get 2 stitches (got home at 10:30). The next morning we had Jack's birthday party, and that afternoon Aaron had an out-patient sinus surgery that we all went to. Jack went to bed early on his birthday willingly. Aaron is doing fine.
We love Jack!



8 comments:
He is such a handsome boy Harmony!
Happy Birthday to Jack!
aw. He is the best little kid. I miss him! Glad he had a good birthday and that Aaron is doing well.
PS thanks for all the comments. We are having fun. I can't wait to come to Germany, that will be the ultimate adventure.
Happy belated birthday to Jack! Sounds like a fun day -- I saw Aaron's update about the stitches on Facebook, glad it wasn't too serious!
Happy Birthday little guy! My boys love that Curious George book too. I am always hungry for pancakes after I read it.
Happy Birthday Jack!
I can't believe he's 3 already. It seems to go by so fast. He doesn't really have chubby cheeks anymore, and looks like a kid. Crazy!
Hope Aaron feels better soon. Ouch on the head injury.
Happy Birthday to Jack. He is a very sweet grandson.
Happy Birthday to Jack!! 3 years! And Happy Birthday to you too! We need to talk/see each other! I loved looking at all your trip pictures - we leave for our trip home next week.
Oh, my girls love that Curious George book too.
Cute pictures.
Post a Comment