Thursday, August 5, 2010

At the Park Today

(L) Seeing this image just made me think about all that has happened since we've lived in Germany, how our family has grown. Jack used to ride in the baby swing (at right 1 year ago), and now he's grown into such a big boy, and the baby is now a toddler.

This orange swing is very popular.

I was very happy with my camera today. This was taken at almost 10x zoom. The gray behind him is the sky! We got soaked on the way home.

I'm not going to be modest; this is one handsome boy!

Lucas makes this funny scrunched face that I love. His little teeth are so cute.
Yep, I'm a pretty lucky mom.

5 comments:

Mandy said...

cute! you know what is a challenge? Pushing two boys in the swing while holding an infant. I definitely steer the kids away from the swings when we go to the park! I loved all those awesome parks in Germany. Your boys are adorable.

Chelsea said...

Those are some way cute pics of the boys Harm. Thanks for sharing. Too bad you got wet on the way home, but it was probably really nice outside until then.

Anonymous said...

Perfect!!!!!

Brittany H said...

Honestly those are the best looking boys on the planet. You are lucky!

And Yep.. I need your camera.

Emily Petty said...

Those are fantastic pics of Jack and I love the ones of Lucas splashing! Miss you guys!