Sorry about my absence from blogging the past month! Things have been extremely busy around here. But I've been told by both sides of grandparents that it's time to get back to it.
Several weeks ago we went with some friends to a toddler gymnastics class, in which the kids got to run around and chase balls, and climb on gym equipment. Winters are long here and I was looking for something for Jack to do, and he loved it. We'll be going back again soon. (Sorry these pictures are bad quality.)
Several weeks ago we went with some friends to a toddler gymnastics class, in which the kids got to run around and chase balls, and climb on gym equipment. Winters are long here and I was looking for something for Jack to do, and he loved it. We'll be going back again soon. (Sorry these pictures are bad quality.)



3 comments:
Boys in tights huh? I always knew foreigners were weird. Just kidding, I think if I could walk around in tights all day I totally would! That looks like a fun time for Jack
What a fun place for kids! My kids loved the German swimming pools that we went to during the winter when we lived there. I'm happy to see the fotos of the grandkids on your most recent posts. Jack & Isaac looked like they had alot of fun together. Thank you for posting again!
Aren't the tights the funniest things...they keep their kids in them, boys and girls, till they're like 5. Makes sense though - it's cold!
Post a Comment