Jack wore the same lion costume he did last year, but refused to wear the hood. I just loved this behind view with all the padding.
Jack and the other kids had a good time playing with balloons at the Trunk or Treat. This was Jack's first time trick-or-treating (he couldn't walk last year), and he got a lot of German candy.
And Lucas went as Winnie the Pooh.
Too many cute pictures, I had to share several of them with you. Lucas is such a fun baby; makes me want to have more.



9 comments:
Lucas seems so sweet. Cute big bum Jack. :) That reminds me, the other day, Elsie said, "I have a little bum. You have a big bum. But when I get big, I'll have a big bum like you." Nice...
I love little kids in Halloween costumes.
Where did you get the Army brother thing on your sidebar? I wanted to put one on mine but didn't know how.
Lucas is so cute. He makes me want to have any. :) Jack makes a very cute lion. I heard about the "mmm... nummies"
They are so cute. Malachi refused to wear his hood for most of the time, but I got a few good pictures. Glad you had fun.
Love the lion bum! Lucas is that good, eh? Guess you need about 10 more!
Looks like tons of fun! We are in UT again. Glad to be closer to family!
Such cute photos! We need to come check out that playground someday when the sun is shining. Maybe in May? lol
Both of your boys are really, really cute. ;)
What cuties!! Jack looks like he was having a pretty fun time, the lion costume is adorable!
So I guess this a dumb question.....was it hard to find pumpkins to carve? Do they have similar traditions over there for this holiday?
Boys look awesome!
Post a Comment