Happy 6-month birthday, baby Lucas! Lucas spits, rolls over, and has 2 teeth.
(I guess this also marks 6 months since I have had a full, uninterrupted night's sleep. But then, when you wake up to this smiling face, how can you be mad?)
That is a darn cute smile...but I'd still be mad! :) We're on day 5 of Frankie boycotting his afternoon nap and I'm mad - I had 15 months of no sleep at night, then about 10 relatively good months, and now we're back to no naps and waking up several times a night!
1 comment:
That is a darn cute smile...but I'd still be mad! :) We're on day 5 of Frankie boycotting his afternoon nap and I'm mad - I had 15 months of no sleep at night, then about 10 relatively good months, and now we're back to no naps and waking up several times a night!
Post a Comment