Jack and I spend time at these windows in our living room every day watching birds, dogs and horses. I'd like to get a bird feeder to attract even more birds for him to watch.
Jack pushing his friend, Frank, on his scooter (my friend Emily's voice in the background).
(L) Jack's new wheels -- this is the stroller we got a few days ago to take on our Egypt trip. He is always wanting to be pushed around the house in it.
(R) The little buddy loves to climb up on tables, chairs, drawers, anything.
I left him in this chair, and came back to see him looking at a book. What a sweetheart! I just LOVE this little boy!
We think it's so funny when Jack jumps on his bed!
It snowed once over a week ago and hasn't melted yet because it's been COLD! This is from our living room sliding doors.



5 comments:
Wow, I think I would like that wood floor for cleaning purposes, but does he get hurt more because the floor is hard? He IS a cute boy!
Fun pictures and videos. Your crib is a heck of a lot sturdier than ours! He's sweet. Seems like it's easy to get good smiling pictures of him. That's good. It's hard with the girls. Wish we were around him more.
I love the picture of Jack at the window - it is beautiful - you should frame it! He is so cute jumping on his bed and of course, I think he's adorable pushing Frank around!
How much fun. Wish we were around Jack more too. He's so handsome. He's getting taller looks like. Oh they grow so fast.
Brrr! Looks like a magical winterland.
Post a Comment