Friday, January 23, 2009

Exciting Announcement

I am so excited that my FAVORITE restaurant, Cafe Rio, is coming to my hometown of Idaho Falls!!! That's something to look forward to when I go home. Until then I'll be dreaming of the pork salad...


I would also like to wish Happy Birthday to my brother Jaxon, who turns 24 today! My Jack also turns 18 months today, so now he can go into nursery at church. Hallelujah!
P.S. He's still not walking.

7 comments:

CB said...

Harmony I just wanted to give you a link to Cafe Rio Pork Salad recipe. Maybe you can make it there in Germany so you won't have to wait so long!

Becky Higgins posted it on her blog just the other day here is the link:

http://www.beckyhiggins.com/recipes/

CB said...

I also just noticed that you said your little guy Jack is not walking yet at 18 mnths. Our boy Taylor did the same thing and it turned out to be an eye problem - he was actually almost blind in one eye which totally threw his depth perception out of whack among other things and made it tough for him to walk. He did start walking by about 2 but was SUPER cautious.
It wouldn't hurt to check - we didn't find out till Taylor was almost 5 and then it all made sense.

Mandy said...

I have never even heard of this place. I will have to check it out next time I am in the States, thanks for the recommendation!

Jaimie said...

I heard this! So exciting! The pork salad is your favorite, huh? I had a salad once, freaking good! I think mostly I've just gotten the pork burrito. We will have to go when you get to come visit. :) If it's open... Did you try the recipe from Cherie?

Jaimie said...

Oh yeah, and yay for nursery!!! Holy cow, we couldn't wait for the day with Elsie! Now we're counting down till Hallee gets to go too...

Emily Petty said...

So funny Harmony - I know how much you love that place, so yea for you! Now I'm hungry.

BrookieT said...

Yum, I remember I went to cafe Rio in provo. SO good. Are you serious that Jack isn't walking yet?

Just a side note...I find it ironic that your brother Jaxson turned 24 on the very day of my brother Jason's funeral (who would have been 24) and they have such similar names. Don't take him for granted!