Looks like a lot of fun. Harm you're way skinny...i think you need to eat more ice cream. :P
Nitley, where is the link to the photos of your trip?
wow! What a great picture! I WANT TO hear all about it!
That is so not fair.
Wow. I haven't been very far from home in my life. It's hard to believe that is real!
I'm jealous! Looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun. Harm you're way skinny...i think you need to eat more ice cream. :P
Nitley, where is the link to the photos of your trip?
wow! What a great picture! I WANT TO hear all about it!
That is so not fair.
Wow. I haven't been very far from home in my life. It's hard to believe that is real!
I'm jealous! Looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment