oh my gosh... He is SO dang cute!
I'd say, he is QUITE a handsome little guy!
cute pictures! congrats on expecting your 2nd! that is exciting!
the picture of him in the rocking chair is so cute! He has such beautiful eyes - I keep checking your blog...waiting for you to go to your dr.'s appt. :)
how did i miss the fact that you are pregnant?!?!?! congrats!!! boys rule (as you well know!)
He's so cute. What is that a rocking chair horse? I looks interesting.
Hey, you DO look lovely! (And who cares anyway, right? It's Christmas!)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
oh my gosh... He is SO dang cute!
I'd say, he is QUITE a handsome little guy!
cute pictures! congrats on expecting your 2nd! that is exciting!
the picture of him in the rocking chair is so cute! He has such beautiful eyes - I keep checking your blog...waiting for you to go to your dr.'s appt. :)
how did i miss the fact that you are pregnant?!?!?! congrats!!! boys rule (as you well know!)
He's so cute. What is that a rocking chair horse? I looks interesting.
Hey, you DO look lovely! (And who cares anyway, right? It's Christmas!)
Post a Comment