Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas

Who left their shoes out??

Opening presents Christmas Day. Jack still didn't quite understand that he was supposed to tear the paper off.

Grandpa Bill spent Christmas with us.

(L) in the toy room; (R) bundled and going out
Jack playing with the light switches. He climbs up on chairs and the coffee table and stands up (wobbly). I have all my kitchen chairs scooted away from the table, but he knows how to push a chair over and climb up on the table. We really have to watch him now!

5 comments:

The 4 of Us said...

you're pregnant? congrats!!!

Emily Petty said...

Jack's animals look so cute! He is so smart to move the chair over - how funny - well funny in a picture, not so funny for the Mom trying to keep track of him. I know it's been a different Christmas for both of us this year - let's try and chat today if you have time - we're back home.

Chelsea said...

Welcome to toddlerhood. Malachi's been climbing on things long before he could walk. I've had to really watch him cause he'll unlock the dead bolt on the front door. I'm about ready to buy a chain for the door or some bells or something. Looks like Jack had fun on Christmas....Did Aaron get you anything for Christmas?
Congrats on the baby on the way.

Jaimie said...

I can't believe how big Jack is getting. He looks like a little handsome boy now, not a baby!

Elise said...

Jack is such a handsome little boy! I missed you guys at Christmas:( It looks like you guys had a fun time.