Rolfe like in Sound of Music. Just kidding. Going with a one syllable first name like Jack I was looking at a list of popular german names... Finn sounds pretty cute. I also like Fritz. If we have another boy we're going to name him Terin Micheal. No I'm not pregnant.
7 comments:
Something German to reflect the country he is born in!
Allright, a German suggestion - I'll tell Frank his name is back in the running, of course you would have to pronounce it FrAHnk. :)
Thanks again for EVERYTHING yesterday - we are so lucky to have such great friends!
Greg suggests Wolfgang and calling him Wolf or Wolfie. Wolfie White. Sounds good to me!
Rolfe like in Sound of Music. Just kidding. Going with a one syllable first name like Jack I was looking at a list of popular german names... Finn sounds pretty cute. I also like Fritz. If we have another boy we're going to name him Terin Micheal. No I'm not pregnant.
Okay so I love the name Bennett. Dave doesn't like it so we'll never use it. Anyway, there's my two cents!
Congrats Harmony! I'm excited for you! Good luck choosing a name...we had a really hard time finding boys names!
Let's see, you have Hans und Franz, Dieter, Friederich, Uwe (oo-vah), and one that I actually happen to like- Gunner.
Post a Comment