Sunday, February 10, 2008

National Zoo

Saturday we went to the National Zoo with our friends, the Pettys. My favorite are the elephants, but Jack didn't seem too interested in any of the animals. I think he just enjoyed the nice walk.


3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun at the Zoo..What did Jack think of the animals was he interested in them or just blah?

Thomas said...

Hey Harm,

The zoo looks pretty cool. You guys still awsome. By the way, how is the weather up there. It was about 77 today. But believe it or not we miss the snow. The video of tarping brought back some memories and Lindsey and I are sorry we missed it. So I don't know how this responding to questions in blog world works. Do I respond here or on my website? Does it matter? So I'm going to do both. Anyways...I have two more internships after Salt Lake, but I won't know where those will be until about May of this year. Talk to you later.

BrookieT said...

How fun! Elena would love that! I can't wait to tak eher to a zoo...she loves giraffes and tigers. Thanks for the idea!