Monday, February 25, 2008

Jack Rolls Over!

We are pleased to announce that Jack has finally started rolling over! I know 7 months is a little late to be learning that, but when you're a big boy with a big head it's not so easy. He has been developmentally on track in every way except being late rolling over, so I am very happy that he has finally reached this milestone. Yay, Jack!

3 comments:

{lizzythebotanist} said...

congrats! just remember you gotta take those developmental tracks with a grain of salt! before you know it he'll be running all over and you'll be looking back at these days with envy. some days i wish nash was back in his "lump" phase and i could just sit him somewhere and leave him-knowing he'd still be there when i returned!

Johnny said...

that's really cute

John

BrookieT said...

Yay! How exciting! I still can't believe you guys are leaving us...