Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Teeth!

Jack now has one front bottom tooth poking through, and the other front bottom tooth is visible and not far behind. I just noticed it tonight. My baby is growing up too fast! How do I slow him down?! (It was not easy to get him to hold still for these pictures, so you can hardly see anything.) I was surprised to see a tooth because Jack has been perfectly happy and normal recently; he's given no indication that he was uncomfortable. He is such a good boy.



At bedtime (when he is tired) Jack gets really excited and laughs a lot. Here is a video of him tonight. I just love to see those chubby legs kick!

By the way, he now rolls over all the time back and forth. I think he is enjoying his new mobility.

4 comments:

Thomas said...

So Harm your blog is always so full of great Jack pictures. The videos are great. Well, now he is getting teeth, your little boy is growing up just too fast. Lindsey and I had a doctors appt. on Friday and found out if we are having a boy or girl. But you will have to go to our blog to find out. There is great story invlolving Jared and Jenny that I think you will like. Talk to you later

-Thomas

Emily Petty said...

He is growing so much...teeth, rolling over...what next? Very cute pictures - I need you to show me how you do your neat formating and stuff.
-Emily

{lizzythebotanist} said...

look at those chubber legs!!! where did those come from? good luck with teething-hopefully he can keep sleeping through the night.

{lizzythebotanist} said...

look at those chubber legs!!! where did those come from? good luck with teething-hopefully he can keep sleeping through the night.