I love spending Independence Day in America. What a treat! Those patriotic songs mean more now than ever.
Our city holds a 4th of July parade. I hadn't been to it since I was a child, but I thoroughly enjoyed going to it this year. My favorite float was one with a WW2 veteran on it.
Our city holds a 4th of July parade. I hadn't been to it since I was a child, but I thoroughly enjoyed going to it this year. My favorite float was one with a WW2 veteran on it.
(L) Lucas finished off the bag of freeze-dried strawberries sent to us by Aunt Laura.
(R) A nice American BBQ meal at home with the family, and it was yummy.
Late that night watching the awesome fireworks display.
Believe it or not, little Idaho Falls has one of the best fireworks displays in the nation. They are far better than the ones in Washington, DC, which I saw once.



1 comment:
It was great to see you! Even if just for a day!
Post a Comment