Friday, July 22, 2011

Idaho, Part 2

My mom has a lot of different old musical instruments that she'll get out for kids to play.

Lucas on the recorder

This accordion belonged to my grandmother. Jack loved the ukelele.

And here is Lucas talking to Aaron on Skype. Aaron was away from us for 6 weeks. I don't ever want to do that again.


If you've never been to Idaho, you should visit. It's beautiful.

Lucas and I got haircuts! Lucas got a buzz, and I got a pixie. I had been wanting to try the buzz on Lucas; I think it just made him look chubby. I loved mine.

Lucas with his cousin Macy. They are just a few months apart in age.

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

Love the pixie! So cute, Harmony!

And I love Lucas's big boy haircut too. Can I pinch those chubby cheeks??

Kalista said...

I love your pixie hair cut! It looks great on you! That accordion is awesome and what fun to have all those instruments to play with! :)

Anonymous said...

When are you coming back? Hm?