Our last week in Germany was very busy, mostly spent cleaning our house.
Jack had his last day at Kindergarten. They had a little going-away party for him. They also gave him a little scrapbook with photos and handprints of everyone in the class. Kindergarten was a good experience for Jack.
The boys had haircuts at the barber shop on base by this old German guy.
On our last night, we went rode the train into Darmstadt with our friends, who were also staying in the hotel and preparing to move. There was a big festival going on in Darmstadt. It was so nice to spend our last night with good friends.
We went to a playground, then out for ice cream.
From our 6th floor hotel room, the sun sets on our time in Germany. It is such a pretty country. I'd like to go back someday.



3 comments:
Go back someday? Are you kidding me? STAY HOME!
I keep getting sad looking at your blog posts. I love Jack's little going-away party at Kindergarten - so sweet. :)
For some reason, I totally love the hair cutting pictures. :)
Looks like a good last few days.
Post a Comment