Sunday, May 9, 2010

Recent Pics


Jack's preferred method of playing cars is lying down...wherever he is. (He even tries it in the bathtub!)

I just thought this image was so funny. We've been getting out on the bikes a bit now that it's warm and light. During the summer in Germany it gets light at 5:30 am and gets dark after 9 pm.

(L) The neighbors boys gave Jack their old tractor. It was obviously very loved by them, so I thought it was very nice of them to give it up.
(R) Jack watching as my mom reads him a book over Skype.

Some funny pictures of Lucas

(L) The boys in their Cornell gear from Grandpa Bill; (R) Handsome boys dressed and ready for church this morning.

We went bowling for the Elders Quorum activity on Saturday, and it was fun. It'd been a long time since I played. I barely scored higher than some of the kids (the oldest was age 3).

4 comments:

BrookieT said...

Jack is looking so big! That cracks me up that he plays with cars lying on his side. Maybe he likes to see those wheels a-movin'! What a cool tractor toy!

Brittany H said...

they are so dang cute. I love the sandbox pictures. Can't wait until you guys come!

Jaimie said...

These are so cute.
Did Jack start playing laying down when he broke his leg or did he do it before that? It's so funny to me that he is always laying down! He's so cute.
We haven't been out on the bikes yet. I'm a little reluctant to because we live on a hill, which means pedaling up. Ugh!
Bowling, how fun! I haven't bowled in forever! Brian has some free passes he says he's going to take me with one of these days. I bet I'll be really bad...
How come you didn't put on that picture of you and the boys that you put as your Facebook picture?

Emily Petty said...

What a nice post Harmony - I love the parts you included about your Mom. I didn't know about your grandpa passing away just before your wedding. Your boys are looking so cute!