(L) Kids look so cute when they just come out of the bath. (R) Guilty face These were both taken the same night, 2 different times I went in to check on him. It's amazing a person can get this chubby just on breast milk.
"Guilty face" haha! Was he really eating something he wasn't supposed to? Cute boys. I can't believe Lucas is getting so big. Sad that babies grow so fast. It seems like they are so much changed between the times you get to see them.
I can't believe how big Lucas is! I wish we could get him and Oakley together, they'd have so much fun! Jack and Lucas definitely look a lot alike. What cute boys!!
6 comments:
"Guilty face" haha! Was he really eating something he wasn't supposed to?
Cute boys. I can't believe Lucas is getting so big. Sad that babies grow so fast. It seems like they are so much changed between the times you get to see them.
Is Lucas crawling now? It looks like Jack got into some chocolate....he's know it's a good thing!
Great pictures.
Hilarious pics of Jack sleeping! Sam is a CRAZY sleeper too. Lucas is getting huge!
So funny! How do you get Jack to stay in his room- I noticed he does not have any "bars"...And breastmilk is the chubby maker! More so than formula...
I can't believe how big Lucas is! I wish we could get him and Oakley together, they'd have so much fun! Jack and Lucas definitely look a lot alike. What cute boys!!
Post a Comment