Sunday, January 31, 2010

Jumper


The Jumper was by far my most valuable baby equipment with my first baby. Jack spent hours in it! Unfortunately, the door frames in this German house are much wider than American ones, and the jumper won't fit on them. But there is one door frame, the upstairs closet/bedroom, that it does fit on. This means we don't get to use it much since I don't spend much time upstairs, but Lucas did get to use it while I was folding laundry the other day.




I can't believe how old Jack looks. He looks like a 4-year-old kid! He's so big. Actually, he's gotten taller and thinner (probably because he's such a picky eater...my pet peeve).

This guy is not malnourished!

This morning we had to say goodbye to Aaron. We miss you already!

5 comments:

{lizzythebotanist} said...

oh, man. that chub on lucas is the cutest thing ever! i love chubby babies!

Emily Petty said...

I'll be thinking of you (and your sanity :) over the next three weeks. Good luck!! Let's chat sometime.

Jaimie said...

Haha, Lucas's hair is funny. All fuzzy. :)
We don't get to use our jumper either because we have no door frames other than down the hall, and I'm never back there during the day. I want one of those ones with a stand. Kathy said she would give me hers, but I haven't gotten it yet.
Cute boys. Jack IS getting big.

Mandy said...

At least you found ONE doorframe to put that jumper in! Now that i am in the US I could use a jumper like that, but we have one of those huge jumperoo things with a frame. We should have traded before I left! I'd take your hanging one and you could take my freestanding one (you have plenty of space for it!!!). Your babies are cuties. Hang in there while Aaron is gone. That's tough. At least you don't have to cook as much, kids don't mind meal after meal of simple mac n cheese ;-)

Brittany H said...

Lucas is big! SO CUTE. I love those boys!