Looks like fun and brings back good memories. I hope that you survived ok on your own with both boys, Harmony! I am sure that you were busy.
What is cooking in the pot? And what are those sheets with holes in them hanging in the doorways?
No captions? I prefer my chicken cooked and my eggplant sliced. The archer must have been from the east coast USA to take 3 arrows to kill one goose. The last photo is the best of all; Little Bear.
What does he have to say about the trip? I would be interested to hear. Like the pictures, though!
Morocco looks beautiful!! Too bad it couldn't have been a family trip.
Too bad we don't have any pictures of our exciting trip in Stuttgart while the boys played in the sand!
Sorry- I finally got around to putting on some captions. It was a fun trip!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Looks like fun and brings back good memories. I hope that you survived ok on your own with both boys, Harmony! I am sure that you were busy.
What is cooking in the pot? And what are those sheets with holes in them hanging in the doorways?
No captions? I prefer my chicken cooked and my eggplant sliced. The archer must have been from the east coast USA to take 3 arrows to kill one goose. The last photo is the best of all; Little Bear.
What does he have to say about the trip? I would be interested to hear. Like the pictures, though!
Morocco looks beautiful!! Too bad it couldn't have been a family trip.
Too bad we don't have any pictures of our exciting trip in Stuttgart while the boys played in the sand!
Sorry- I finally got around to putting on some captions. It was a fun trip!
Post a Comment