
Awesome picture of Dallon helping an Afghan boy with a broken arm.


(L) The caption he wrote: "Hell just froze over."

"cold mornings"
Dallon says: "Christmas music has been all I have played since a few days before Thanksgiving...Then I open my eyes and I'm still here. It's like a nightmare, but the other way around."
Not only are these service men and women risking their lives, but they are also missing out on precious time with their families and simply the comforts of the lives we enjoy at home. We miss Dallon this Christmas, but we are so proud of what he is doing. We'll look forward to being all together again soon, and pray for the safe return of him and all others who are serving. I love my little brother so much!
Josh Groban's version of "I'll Be Home for Christmas" was touching as it included messages from deployed soldiers. This song was written in 1943 for those serving in another war.



3 comments:
Harmony I swear you are trying to make me cry. This was really touching.
Dallon-we are all very proud of you here. We keep up with you through your sister. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
The Wolfes
I love seeing the pictures you share od your brother. It reminds me of the wartime Christmas Movie that I really love- Joyeaux Noel. I pray for the lives of all our soldiers!
Thanks Harm. I started crying. Sean's Mom and I were watching in between commercials the Soldiers wishing Merry Christmas to their families. She said "wouldn't it be awesome if Sean just showed up on our doorstep".
We are very thankful for all our service men and women this holiday.
Post a Comment