Once he had these out of his stocking, he was not much interested in opening anything else. Lucas's first Christmas
Thank you all for the wonderful gifts! We hope you had a very Merry Christmas. We did. Talking to our family on Skype and chat made the day complete. We love and miss you all!
MERRY CHRISTMAS to the Whites! Looks like Jack had fun, as well as Lucas--babies' first Christmases are all about the same; it's all about the wrapping paper and ribbon. Glad you had a wonderful Christmas.
Merry Christmas! We had a similar "problem" with Frank being quite happy with his first couple small things and then not wanting to open anything else. I think we'll get less next year.
5 comments:
MERRY CHRISTMAS to the Whites! Looks like Jack had fun, as well as Lucas--babies' first Christmases are all about the same; it's all about the wrapping paper and ribbon. Glad you had a wonderful Christmas.
What fun! Aaron got some cars too that he carried around most of the day. Nice haul!
Merry Christmas! We had a similar "problem" with Frank being quite happy with his first couple small things and then not wanting to open anything else. I think we'll get less next year.
How did your merinated steaks turn out?
So fun! I love Christmas morning. Especially with little kids when everything is just magic. :)
PS. I think you look rad in your glasses!
Post a Comment