Thursday, December 17, 2009

Belgium Trip

Aleks and family accompanied us on a trip to Belgium Thanksgiving weekend. We saw the Waterloo battlefields, toured the city of Bruges, and visited a World War I museum and sites.



The boys got to ride on the carousel at the outdoor market in Bruges.

(L) All smiles as the carousel begins; (R) what happens when it's time to get off

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures Harm. I can't wait to see the boys in real life. Freakin-A.

Julie said...

LOVE your pics from Belgium! Can't wait to go there ourselves. :)

Heidi Nicole Bird said...

So do you just live way close to everywhere in the world, or do you travel like crazy!?!? Either way I am so beyond jealous and may never get over it. . .looks like you are having a great time and your family is just so cute!