More pics from the playground near our house.


This camel toy is really fun. I tried it.


(L) Little diaper bum; (R) He is looking so old! He is the same size as all the 3-year-olds we know.

I just loved the image of this little tiny person next to this big structure. (L) See that tunnel slide at the very top? That's the one Jack loves to go down. We just have to help him get up there. Love these German playground toys. They are so high and dangerous.


(L) Lucas turning backwards to see the TV; (R) He really likes this toy, and I'm glad, since Jack never liked it.
This camel toy is really fun. I tried it.
(L) Little diaper bum; (R) He is looking so old! He is the same size as all the 3-year-olds we know.
I just loved the image of this little tiny person next to this big structure. (L) See that tunnel slide at the very top? That's the one Jack loves to go down. We just have to help him get up there. Love these German playground toys. They are so high and dangerous.
(L) Lucas turning backwards to see the TV; (R) He really likes this toy, and I'm glad, since Jack never liked it.



4 comments:
All the parks there look so fun! I want to climb on them.
So if you tried it why don't we have a picture of you on that camel?! That's what I want to see!
Of course you tried out the kids' toys- you are just as small! I just love how Jack hasn't lost his luscious baby cheeks.
Such cute playtime pictures!
Post a Comment